Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
Location: White Plains, NY, New York, NY or other
Seavest Healthcare Properties (SHP), an affiliate of the Seavest Investment Group, is a leading fund manager and investor specializing in medical office buildings and outpatient facilities located throughout the United States. SHP is seeking an Associate to join our team in White Plains, New York.
For more information, please visit SeavestHCP.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
- Participate in the underwriting of acquisitions and development projects by preparing ARGUS and Excel models, performing market research, and presenting/discussing findings with senior investment professionals
- Assist in conducting due diligence on projects under consideration
- Assist the asset management team in the development of annual business plans for each asset
- Assist the asset management team in the day-to-day oversight of the portfolio
- Assist the construction management team in the execution of tenant build-out and building renovation projects
- Prepare information for management and investor reporting
- Undergraduate degree in finance, real estate or a related field
- Minimum one to three years of experience in real estate performing above responsibilities
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of ARGUS software, Excel and other MS Office suite programs
- Highly organized and detailed; able to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Desirable – Working knowledge of the U.S. Healthcare System
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous employee benefits including health, dental, insurance and 401k
- Flexible work environment and offices in White Plains and New York City
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Associate Application.” We want to understand both your technical skills and your career aspirations; so please share why this opportunity is the right next step for you.