Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
Position: Asset Manager
Location: White Plains, NY, New York, NY or other
Seavest Healthcare Properties, a member of the Seavest Investment Group, LLC, is a leading investment manager specializing in investing in medical office buildings and outpatient facilities located throughout the United States. Seavest invests in all aspects of the outpatient sector from entering into ventures with developers on new projects to acquiring value add and core properties. Through our activities, we strive to deliver superior financial returns for our investors and contribute to the betterment of society. The firm is seeking an Asset Manager to join our team of over 30 professionals. For more information about Seavest, please visit our website or join us on LinkedIn.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of medical office properties and outpatient facilities. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal, quantitative, and writing skills, a solid understanding of real estate fundamentals, and an interest in the healthcare sector. The individual will collaborate with the entire investment team and bring a collegial, solutions-oriented approach to the position.
– Develop and implement annual business plan for each portfolio asset
– Provide day-to-day oversight of each property in conformance with the business plan and annual performance goals
– Direct and monitor property management and leasing companies
– Interact and liaise with hospital executives
– Review financial reports to monitor performance and achieve investment objectives
– Prepare information for management and investor reporting
– Perform periodic property/portfolio valuation and disposition analyses
– Manage and validate construction and draw requests in conformance with agreements
– Conduct periodic site visits
– Conduct due diligence on potential investments and lease prospects
– Assist in structuring new investments
– Manage property dispositions
– Minimum undergraduate degree in finance, real estate or a related field
– Minimum five years asset management experience with a track record of improving property performance
– Polished interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with hospital executives, development partners, and internal team
– Strong written/verbal communication skills
– Advanced knowledge of ARGUS software, Excel, and other MS Office suite programs
– Highly organized and detailed; able to handle concurrent projects and to work independently
Pay & Benefits
– Competitive compensation, salary plus bonus
– Generous employee benefits including 401k with employer matching, health, dental, and life insurance
– Ample paid time off, including generous family and medical leave
– Title commensurate with experience level
– Opportunities for professional development and advancement
– Flexible hybrid work arrangements in consultation with your team’s needs
Our Commitment to Inclusion
We are keenly aware that diverse teams make better decisions, and we welcome candidates of every race, religion, sex, gender, and national origin.
Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Asset Manager Application.” We want to understand both your technical skills and your career aspirations; so please share why this opportunity is the right next step for you.